Taylor Swift was born December 13.12.89 in West Reading, borough in Berks County, Pennsylvania, United States. She is very successful American singer-songwriter.
Swift relocated to Nashville, Tennessee, at the age of 14 to make a career in country music and continues to live in Nashville in house she bought 2009.
Swift is one of the best-selling music artists of all time (over 200 million records worldwide) and has a huge number of accolades:
- 11 Grammy Awards
- an Emmy Award,
- 12 Country Music Association Awards,
- 25 Billboard Music Awards (the most wins for a female artist)
- 32 American Music Awards (the most wins for an artist) and
- 49 Guinness World Records.
She featured on Rolling Stone's 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time (2015), placed eighth on Billboard's Greatest of All Time Artists list (2019).
- Taylor Swift (2006) - country pop
- Fearless (2008) - country pop
- Speak Now (2010) - country pop
- Red (2012) - pop, rock and electronic genres
- 1989 (2014) - pop album
- Reputation (2017) - pop album
- Lover (2019) - pop album
- Folklore (2020) – alternative music
- Evermore (2020) – alternative music
The most popular singles: "Love Story", "You Belong with Me", "Shake It Off", "Blank Space", "Bad Blood". As a songwriter, Taylor has been honoured by:
- the Nashville Songwriters Association,
- the Songwriters Hall of Fame,
- the National Music Publishers' Association
- was the youngest person on Rolling Stone's list of the 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time in 2015.
- Father - Scott Kingsley Swift, a former stockbroker.
- Mother - Andrea Gardner Swift, a former homemaker who previously worked as a mutual fund marketing executive.
- Brother - Austin Kingsley Swift (born 11 March 1992), actor. https://www.instagram.com/austinkingsleyswift/
In September 2016 Swift began dating English actor Joe Alwyn. https://www.instagram.com/joe.alwyn/.
He co-wrote and co-produced a lot of songs under the pseudonym William Bowery. Joe has been mentioned in much of Swift's music since 2016, including on her albums Reputation (2017), Lover (2019), Folklore and Evermore (both 2020). Alwyn said he finds it "flattering" that Swift writes songs about him.
- Taylor was named after singer-songwriter James Taylor
- The Canadian singer Shania Twain and the American singer Stevie Nicks have influenced Swift.
- In 2021, Forbes estimated Swift's net worth at US$550 million. She makes a profit from her music, streaming royalties, merchandise, promotions, and tours.
- Swift's home in Nashville costs $2 million. It is a 2-story penthouse. Taylor also has homes in LA and New York.
- Taylor Swift car collection contains Porsche 911, Mercedes Maybach s560, Cadillac Escalade, Toyota Land Cruiser and Hummer H2
- She has her own production house, Taylor Swift Productions, Inc.
- Swift is very close to her fans both online and in real life, delivering holiday gifts to them by mail and in person.
- Taylor is a feminist and pro-choice.
- Hobbies: baking, cooking, collecting antiques.
- She has 3 cats and loves playing with them.
Fan accounts on Instagram
The Instagram page of Taylor is very diverse. Most of all posts are about her new songs, new music videos, a lot of posts with gratitude to the people she worked with. But there are many funny pictures with her friends and selfies where Taylor is natural without makeup and stage costumes at home. What is a little unusual – lack of pictures with her boyfriend Joe, who they are 5 years together with.